Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oakland To Ashland

Yay for Hellarity House

Dave did his Ashtanga in Berkley, I enjoyed my pranayama and mantras in the kitchen/dinning area of Hellarity.  Though I'm starting to lean more toward privacy for my practices as the energy and experience is becoming more ecstatic every day. 
We left Hellarity around 10:00ish in the morning and headed for Highway 5 up to Oregon.



Don't know what sort of mill/plant this is but have always found these kinds of structures to be interesting for their starkness.  There is a sterility in them, reminescent of the feeling of a semiconductor facility.


 
This is Jamie...
Jamie is a super-awesome person that Dave and I met at the BIKO house in Goleta.  What a wonderful and humble soul, so full of Love and Light.  Jamie came with us to Hellarity and went to the Krishna ceremony that night.  He had been a bit down before getting to Goleta but by this time his spirits were lifted and he was back into the adventuring mood.  We dropped him off here near the 20 so he could make his way over to the Santa Cruz area to enjoy Thanksgiving on a farm with friends.
The most amazing thing happened yesterday... this was the last moments of life left in an intensely bright rainbow that started as a double rainbow.  It didn't last long.  We took a moment to pull over and it was fading quickly but I was able to capture this much.  What miraculous beauty!

Dave and I drove all day as it got colder and colder.  We stopped in Mt. Shasta at their food co-op to charge the phone and get some snacks.  Was hoping to find a place there but the place on FIC is no more, as far as we can tell. 

Outside of the Ashland Commons boarding house, this morning

 

My journey has taken me through the desert, tropics, and cities... now I get to experience this gorgeous, snowy region.  I'm updating from the Ashland Public Library.  The car is having difficulties but Dave's got road-side assistance so we'll get on the road here, eventually.  

Love and Light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment